Help is at hand for a variety of issues with your canine companion:
- Suspicious behaviour towards adults, teenagers or children
- Reactive behaviour towards dogs and other animals
- Excitable and boisterous behaviour
- Excessive barking and frustration
- Chasing: joggers, animals, vehicles and skateboards etc.
- Impulse control
- Separation issues
- Digging, chewing, self-mutilation
- Toilet training
- Fearful and nervous responses
- Sound and touch sensitivities, phobias
- Car travel
- Grooming and handling
- Guarding: food, toys, beds and people etc.
1 to 1’s at Hollington Community Centre are available on a Tuesday day time at £30 per hour, further training offered depending on the dogs individual needs
Home visits for Behavioural Consultations are £95 including a telephone consultation, 2 hour home visit with animal learning theory and practical assessment, emailable resources and then a 1 hour follow-up training session. A veterinary referral form may be required to help your dog’s progress with their long term behavioural change.